PIMPfactor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another application..

2 posters

Go down

another application.. Empty another application..

Post  Keksy Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:55 pm

My ingame name is Keksy.
I have Gladiator lvl 50 and no subclasses Sad Have some other chars too but I don't play them often (Warlock(lvl66), TH(lvl60), SE(lvl63)).
I play LineAge II a lot. My mum thinks it's too much. But I don't care Razz.
I'm from Slovenia. It's a small country in Europe. North-east of Italia Very Happy Very Happy.
My real name is Miha. If u want u can call me Luka or whatever Razz.
For now, I have 4+ Composite Armor, Leather Gauntlets (Full Drop), Composite Boots and D-grade Helm from armor and weapon shop. Oh, I also have C-grade jellwery from Luxury shop.
I was in clan Spot, but clan leader don't play L2 any more, so the clan has gone.
I want to join PIMPfactor clan because I need clan, here are some slovenian people too and I'm okay with all the rules Very Happy.
From PIMPfactor clan I expect to other players to help me lvling, to find new friends and "having fun" on L2 (I like RB and PvP).
I just wannt to add that I hope u'll accept me in clan no matter if I'm low lvl (I hope u'll help me to raise it).

Well, that's it. I hope u like me and (I hope) see ya in clan. c(=

Keksy
Wannabe PIMP
Wannabe PIMP

Back to top Go down

another application.. Empty Re: another application..

Post  JohnnyV Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:37 pm

sry for replying late. you are welcome, pm anyone with PIMPfactor crest and ask for an invite.

JohnnyV
Admin
Admin

https://pimpfactor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down