PIMPfactor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  vating Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:08 pm

- inagame name: Vating
- chars: SWS lvl 68; Spoiler lvl 50
- how much time do you spend daily playing Lineage II: at the moment i spend about 6h a day because im on school holiday. but this week and the next following weeks i must start studying for my final examens. i dont now how much time ill find for L2 then. but at least 1 hour a day. probably more. after my examens (datet of may) im on school holiday again Smile hurray. then ill be very active.
- where are you from: Germany
- your RL name: Thorsten
- what do you have from equipment atm: Doom Heavy Armor; Sword of Delusion, Shield...
- your last clan and reason for leaving it: i havnt been a member of a real clan before
- why do you want to join PIMPfactor clan: a friend (iiifantasyiii) advised me to do. the characteristics he discribed made me interested. 38 players: there are always ppl who i can play in party with
- what do you expect from PIMPfactor: not beeing unfriendly Smile

i play L2 since i have DSL Smile (january 2007). the last server i played on was L2pvpx, the last low-rate server was L2frienz

vating
Wannabe PIMP
Wannabe PIMP

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  JohnnyV Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:31 pm

Hi,

As the clan is full i would like to ask you for some patience to see what we will do.

We have 2 options, kick unactives (the one i dont like) and make a new clan in ally (which i preffer.

I will get back to you on this as soon as possible.

Smile

JohnnyV
Admin
Admin

https://pimpfactor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down