PIMPfactor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Cloud8x4 ----> Clan Member

4 posters

Go down

Application Cloud8x4 ----> Clan Member Empty Application Cloud8x4 ----> Clan Member

Post  Cloud8x4 Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:08 pm

- ingame name: Rociel (main), others: Cloud8x4, Elayne, Gauron, Egwene, Draculina, Morgase
- main: bladedancer lvl 73, 2d: bounty hunter lvl 65, 3d: warsmith lvl 49, 4th: Elven wizard lvl 40, 5th: human warrior lvl 28, 5th: dark wizard lvl 26, 6th: human cleric lvl 35
- time spent at L2: a lot of time, 2 weeks holiday now so super active
- equipment: tallum heavy+, keshanberk duals (other classes: BW heavy++, Full Plate ++, ...)
- last clan: Noremorce , reason leaving: pretty new clan, too slow development, inactivity of many players, no real future
- why do you want to join PIMPfactor clan and what do you expect from PIMPfactor: I want to join an active clan to have better experience ingame, fight together, do stuff together, most important to have fun.
- other:
* I met Sephinrot ingame and asked to join clan.
* I'm starting subclass quest soon and if clan needs a certain class, I might go for that...

That's it, plz accept me fast ^^

Cloud8x4

Last edited by Cloud8x4 on Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:23 pm; edited 7 times in total
Cloud8x4
Cloud8x4
Wannabe PIMP
Wannabe PIMP

Back to top Go down

Application Cloud8x4 ----> Clan Member Empty Re: Application Cloud8x4 ----> Clan Member

Post  JohnnyV Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:54 pm

Hi,

As the clan is full i would like to ask you for some patience to see what we will do.

We have 2 options, kick unactives (the one i dont like) and make a new clan in ally (which i preffer.

I will get back to you on this as soon as possible.

Smile

JohnnyV
Admin
Admin

https://pimpfactor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Application Cloud8x4 ----> Clan Member Empty Re: Application Cloud8x4 ----> Clan Member

Post  Cloud8x4 Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:58 pm

Ok thanks for fast response. I'll check regularly for an update, impatiently! Smile
Cloud8x4
Cloud8x4
Wannabe PIMP
Wannabe PIMP

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud8x4 Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:36 pm

I understand a seconday clan has been created from new posts.

Does that mean I can join then? Smile

I left my current clan now. Hope I'll be able to join you tomorrow. Very Happy
Cloud8x4
Cloud8x4
Wannabe PIMP
Wannabe PIMP

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyV Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:08 pm

yes, that means you can join us.

Tormenta should have replied to all topics.

C ya ingame

JohnnyV
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sideskirt Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:01 pm

pm me ingame for secondary clan: bujk, tormenta, sideskirt

sideskirt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Application Cloud8x4 ----> Clan Member Empty Return

Post  Alexiel Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Hi,

I got your mail and got excited thinking back on my time playing L2.

So I started downloading the client and hoping to join this clan again and that more people will return.

I couldn't login with my account Cloud8x4 after I reset my password so I created a new one with my soon to be ingame name (probably). Would be nice if you could enable the old one though.

I'd like to play a character that's good in olympiade, so was doubting between tyrant and gladiator but orcs are ugly imho so my preference go to glad, if that is ok.

Hope to join you guys soon ingame; will probably be tomorrow evening or in the weekend.

Regards,
Cloud8x4 / Alexiel

Alexiel
Wannabe PIMP
Wannabe PIMP

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyV Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Most of the people will have to redo accounts as most of the people dont remember the login info.

Cant exactly suggest a char that is good for oly as loads of things have changed and I have no idea which is good for oly. One thing to know is that now oly starts on lvl 85+ so it is far far away.

We arent taking this seriously, playing couple hours a day, and it is fun. Pm anyone from the old crew in game and we will invite oyu to the clan. Gave you forum privs so you can see and write on all sections.

See ya ingame.

JV

JohnnyV
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down