PIMPfactor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APPLICATION - AiDz----> CLAN MEMBER

2 posters

Go down

APPLICATION - AiDz----> CLAN MEMBER Empty APPLICATION - AiDz----> CLAN MEMBER

Post  Aidz Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:23 pm

Hey guys

- inagame name - AiDz
- class and lvl of your main char and subclasses (alts too) - 72 Spellsinger (no subclasses.....yet, willing subclass w/e class the clan needs if neccessary)
- how much time do you spend daily playing Lineage II - At least 6 hours a day
- where are you from - England
- your RL name - Alex
- what do you have from equipment atm - I gotta admit, im in crappy gear right now since ive been soloing (Karmian, homu, i had elven jewells but managed to get 2 phoenix rings and a phoenix necklace from hunting in BS). I am however crafting myself Dark crystal at the moment. I wont need help with gear as i dont like taking handouts :p.
- your last clan and reason for leaving it - This will be my first clan on this server
- why do you want to join PIMPfactor clan - You guys seem like a nice bunch, and english speaking is always handy as my french is pretty poor and i dont know any other languages ^_^
- what do you expect from PIMPfactor - A nice bunch of people who hopefully work together.
- anything else you want to add... - Im a very pvp oriented person, however with my gear and stuff i dont (read cant) pvp much at the moment, later on if the clan sieges, or needs help with pvp il obviously join in Very Happy
Hope to see you all soon.

Aidz
Wannabe PIMP
Wannabe PIMP

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION - AiDz----> CLAN MEMBER Empty Re: APPLICATION - AiDz----> CLAN MEMBER

Post  JohnnyV Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:58 pm

welcome to the clan

JohnnyV
Admin
Admin

https://pimpfactor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down